Having modern terms of service agreements, policies and privacy and copyright documents is the basis of a transparent business. We make sure that the foundations of our business are clear and we invite you to read these documents any time.
Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Thank you for joining the Stackflare Affiliate Program (the “Program”)! PLEASE READ THESE AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. By registering for the Program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not register for the Program.
These Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions (“Agreement” or “Terms”) are a legal agreement between (a) the affiliate program participant (the “Affiliate”, “you”, or “your”), and (b) Stackflare Inc. (“Stackflare,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), the owner and operator of managed WordPress hosting services, software, and support through our application, website, and other related applications, services, and personnel (collectively, the “Services”).
You represent, warrant, and agree (a) that you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these Terms, or (b) if you are joining the Program on behalf of an organization, entity, or group that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such organization’s, entity’s, or group’s behalf.
Updates to the Terms. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time at our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes by revising the date at the top of these Terms. Your continued participation in the Program following any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. Please periodically review these Terms and check for any updates.
2. Eligibility and Registration
- StackFlare may approve or deny any application for membership in the Program for any lawful reason or no reason.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or any higher minimum age in the jurisdiction where you reside, to register for a Program account (an “Account”).
- You are not eligible for the Program if (a) you are located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or services, including Iran, Syria, Cuba, and North Korea, or (b) you are subject to economic or other sanctions by the United States, European Union, United Nations, or any other government or international body.
- By applying for the Program, you agree to (a) provide accurate, truthful, current, and complete information; (b) maintain and promptly update your information upon any changes; (c) maintain the security of your Account by protecting your password and restricting access to your Account; (d) promptly notify StackFlare if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches or unauthorized access related to your Account, the Services, or the Program; and (e) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Account.
- If there is a dispute about the ownership of an Account, we reserve the right to investigate and determine ownership of the Account based on our reasonable judgment.
3. Payment Requirements:
- As a StackFlare Refer & Earn member (“Affiliate”), you may earn a one-time referral commission (“Reward”) for each paying customer you refer to us who signs up for hosting. All orders must be for the purchase of StackFlare hosting services by a new and unique customer who arrives at StackFlare.com by clicking on your referral link, completes the signup process within thirty (30) days of clicking on the affiliate tracking link, and maintains an active paid account with StackFlare for a minimum of 30 days.
- Stackflare announced 30% on First Sale and 10% Recurring Commission and minimums payout is Just 20$ payment threshold
- Currently there is no affiliate for domain registration
- In the event that multiple Affiliates refer the same unique customer, only the last referrer before the customer orders StackFlare services will receive credit for the referral.
- Referred customers must maintain an active hosting service during any free trial and/or money-back guarantee periods applicable in order for the affiliate Reward to be considered earned. Affiliates will not receive Rewards from customers who cancel/disable their hosting service, receive a refund, or become suspended during these free trial and/or money-back guarantee periods.
- You are solely responsible for keeping all information up to date, including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, tax information and any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid payment. Each Affiliate is required to submit an accurate and up to date W8/W9 tax form. If we do not receive the necessary tax or payment information from you within ninety (30) days of a qualifying referral sale that would otherwise trigger a Reward, such Reward shall not accrue and no resulting Reward will be owed with respect to such sale. Your tax information is required to be on file in order for your Rewards to accrue and become payable.
- Missing or untracked affiliate referrals must be reported within 14 days of the qualifying referred sale and will be credited to your account at our sole discretion, provided that such credit has accrued pursuant to all terms in the Affiliate Terms of Service. Referrals that are not reported during the then-current referral period will not be credited to your account.
- Earned Rewards are available for redemption after the 30-day holding period, provided that the Affiliate has chosen to cash out their Rewards. For affiliates who have an earnings balance in excess of $20, earned Rewards will be paid out via PayPal on the first business day after the 10th of the month. Such Rewards payments are subject to a 5% Paypal processing fee.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments from US-based companies.
- Affiliates are responsible for all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their Rewards. Please check with your bank or PayPal to find out if any of these apply to your account.
- In the event of possible credit card fraud and high cancellation rates, StackFlare reserves the right to hold Rewards for up to two (2) additional months for verification. At StackFlare's sole discretion, we reserve the right to cancel Rewards in the event that we are unable to collect funds from the referred customer, the order is fraudulent, the customer cancels within the first 97 days, or if it is found that the Reward was earned improperly for any other reason.
4. Affiliate Restrictions and Responsibilities
- StackFlare does not accept “coupon-only” sites in our affiliate program. We reserve the right to deactivate any account that uses coupons/discounts as a primary method of promotion at our sole discretion.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to StackFlare's servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Rewards may not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting, or tampering with affiliate links, as determined at StackFlare's sole discretion.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited. You may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
- Affiliates MAY NOT copy StackFlare's website or any portions of it, including, without limitation, any of StackFlare's trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without StackFlare's prior expressed written permission.
- Purchasing, either directly or indirectly, the search name "StackFlare" or any misspelling or variant thereof from websites, search engines or other directory referral services is prohibited.
- Violations of our Anti-Spam Policy or our Terms of Service will result in immediate forfeiture of all Rewards payments. Additionally, you are prohibited from (1) outranking StackFlare's internal paid search ad on any keywords, (2) direct linking to StackFlare.com from any paid search ads, and (3) using StackFlare.com as a display URL.
- Gaining referrals through misrepresentation, improper use of StackFlare intellectual property (ie. StackFlare trademarks and copyrighted material) or impersonation of StackFlare personnel is strictly prohibited and can result in loss of accrued Rewards and/or removal from the program.
- Referred accounts must use different billing and payment methods than the referrer to qualify for Rewards.
- Customers cannot refer themselves or their spouse/civil union partner. No exceptions will be made. Violations can result in the loss of all accrued Rewards and dismissal from the program.
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time, without warning or notice, and at our sole discretion. Any affiliate who violates any of StackFlare's Terms of Service policies, including without limitation, these Affiliate Program Terms, or any applicable law, is subject to having their affiliate account deactivated immediately, and any and all accrued, but not yet received, Rewards will be forfeited.
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time, without warning or notice If you Create dupicates affiliates accounts and eligible for affliate rewards if you refer yourself.
- At our sole discretion, any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts, as determined in our sole discretion, will be deactivated.
- If you would like to discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time, simply remove your affiliate links from your website and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes, our systems will retain your account and personal information.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel our Affiliate Program at any time. Please make sure to check this page, along with the Refer & Earn panel page, often! Your continued use of this service after modifications have been made constitutes an acceptance of the updated terms. If you do not agree with the updated terms, your only recourse is to stop utilizing our services and to terminate your account with us.
Written on March 18, 2019. Updated on: February 20, 2020